The Best of 2015







The year 2015 has come to an end, and I can't stop blabbing about how this year changed me and all my perspectives in life. I have become so much more than what I thought I was. I did things that was a first for me. My first heart break, first hang out, first movie night with friends.

I have created so much memories this year and I couldn't possibly miss one. Not everything in 2015 was perfect. I had a lot of ups and downs. I lost myself in the middle of the year and luckily I got myself back. Of course I would never have done that if it weren't for the amazing people in my life.

To grade 10 - FAB,  thank you so much for everything! For accepting my flaws, for loving me as I am, for helping me be on my feet all the time, for giving me the best year in my high school life. You changed my life forever. A special mention to Aubrey and Yzahbelle, I love you both so so much. You have helped become stronger and wiser. We have been through a lot. Did so many crazy things, fought so many fake asses (sorry for the language), cried in front of each other, drove each other insane, laughs our asses off and most importantly, we were there for each other when no one else was. I know this year was tough for the three of us and I want you both to know that I will always be here no matter what.

So much for the special mentions and messages... let's move on to my favorite part.

WHAT I DID IN 2015....

When school started, I already planned the things I was going to do... For my event during the intramurals. The adventures I'm going to make and the memories I want to remember. I met the best section I've been in since I started to study, met the most wonderful people in my life and did the most extraordinary things for my self.


My event during the Intramurals last october was pop jazz. In that event, I've met new friends, reunited with old ones and danced my heart out. My event was more than just an event. I've invested so much in dancing that it became my life for the last months before intrams. Fun fact: because of this event, I actually lost weight! hahaha!

Though we did not win in the competition, I knew deep inside of me, that I did my best and I gave all that I can to hold on into dancing and make the last intrams of my life worth it. This year's preparation for pop jazz was something to remember because the pressure was not only on the dancers but basically on the whole batch, everyone was expecting so much on us. It was dead tiring but totally worth it,. One of the best memories so far.




The highlight of  my year was during the semestral break. We went on a vacation. My family and I fled to Japan! It was really a dream come true for me because all year I waited for this time to come. My dad told us stories of how wonderful that country was and how he wished he could bring us there. And so we did. Japan was really different from my own country. I couldn't help but fall in love with the country and the people there.I went to different places and tasted so many dishes that were originally from Japan. I promise you, if you're finding for a country to have a vacation in, I recommend the land of the rising sun, Japan.


 My favorite time while in Japan was when my siblings and I, together with my cousins, went to to Tokyo, Disneyland. Indeed, it was the happiest place on earth. What made my experience so much memorable was that there were no oldies with us. No parents, just quality time with my cousins and my beloved siblings. Disneyland was something I would remember because being there reminded me of how happy my childhood was. It reminded me of the fantasy world before reality came to me. (More pics on Tokyo Disneyland in my next blog!)

There are a lot of things that happened in 2015 that made me so proud of who I am now, I love to travel now, I started focusing on what's happening now and let go of the people who do not make an effort to stay. I have learned a lot in this year. And one of that is, to never lose hope when everything is slipping away. Every cloud has a silver lining and every situation has its positive sides. Things happen for a reason and we can't change what it. We should learn to accept whats going on in our lives and we should look forward to something good. Its just a bad day, not a bad life. Everything is going to be better and you will be alright. Believe in yourself and you can do anything. The only one hindering you from the limitless possibilities in life is yourself. So don't tie yourself down. Be free and dream big. Make plans and spread love. Travel the world with open minds and love yourself first. Everything is going to be okay.

Thank you 2015, good bye.

Yours truly, LOREN 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Open for your comments

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates